How do I schedule use of the Common?

Use of the Common is approved by the Select Board with a recommendation from the Recreation and Parks Commission. Any individual or organization wishing to hold an event on the Common should submit a request in writing to both the Select Board and the Recreation Department. To check the availability of a particular date and obtain the rules and regulations for the use of the Common, please contact the Recreation and Parks Commission, by phone at 508-647-6530, or in person at: 179 Boden Lane Natick, MA 01760

Show All Answers

1. Are there any liquor licenses available in the Town of Natick? What is the procedure to obtain one?
2. How do I get permission for a banner to be hung in downtown?
3. How do I get permission for a block party in my neighborhood?
4. How do I schedule use of the Common?
5. How does one address the Select Board?
6. I would like to have traffic-calming road signs installed in my neighborhood because of safety concerns. What is the process?
7. Whom should I contact if I have a question on my water / sewer bill?