Common Victualer

To become a licensed Keeper of a Restaurant or Public Eating House in Natick, you must complete the Common Victualer's License Application.  

Step 2: Review the Application Procedure Instructions and the Natick Business Recycling & Waste Guide on the left side bar on this page.

Step 3:  Return completed application and all required forms as listed on the Common Victualer Application to: 
Select Board
Natick Town Hall (2nd Floor)
13 East Central Street
Natick, MA  01760

In addition, contact the Building Inspector and the Zoning Division in the Office of Community & Economic Development (508-647-6450), the Board of Health (508-647-6460), and the Town Clerk's Office (508-647-6430) to determine their requirements and regulations pertaining to your application for a common victualer's license. 

close carousel