Ask An Attorney
- Private 15 minute appointments. Bring your legal questions to an experienced Elder Law attorney. Attorney will provide individual legal advice and/or appropriate referrals. Call for your appointment at 508-647-6540.
- Days & Times: Varies, usually the third Wednesday afternoon of the month.
Breakfast with Board Of Selectman
- Once a month sit and enjoy a fresh bagel and speak with 1 of our Natick Selectmen. Muffins provided by The Muffin House, Natick.
- Days & Times: Varies, usually the last Thursday morning of each month.
- Learn how to operate a computer or to sharpen your existing skills. Surf the web and send letters to your family. Our dedicated and skilled teachers are here to help you.
- Day & Time: Every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 1 - 3 p.m.
Meet with Your State Representatives
- Each month you have the opportunity to meet with your representatives. They want to hear from you. They work for you, come and meet them. Share your thoughts, ideas and concerns.
- Day & Time: Varies, Usually 1st Monday at 9:30 A.M. - Call for exact date.
- Each week we extend the opportunity to you to see a movie with friends..
- Day & Time: Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays at 1 pm and 5:30 pm
- Players must be a member of the Friends of the Natick Senior Center, Inc.
- Days & Time is: Tuesdays at 12:30 pm
- Intermediate level play. Tables are made up from players who show up. More players always welcome.
- Day & Time: Thursdays at 9 a.m.
- For experienced players who can hold their own in a highly competitive environment.
- Day & Time: Wednesdays at 12:30 P.M.
- Two regulation tables are available. Play runs Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. - 4 p.m. Tables are open at other times for anyone to use. Players under the age of 18 require adult supervision.
- Day & Time : Monday thru Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- This group meets every week to share their mutual love of word play and Scrabble.
- Day & Time: Monday afternoons at 1 p.m.
- Support group for adults of all ages who have lost a loved one within the past 3 years.
- Get in shape, join this vigorous beginners exercise session which will use most muscles of your body and a cardio workout as well—all while sitting securely in a chair.
- Tuesdays and Fridays Chair Aerobics:This class is being led by instructor John Vernon.
- Day & Time: Tuesdays at 11:15, Wednesdays and Fridays at 11am.
- $3 per class and a uses Multi-class Exercise Card. The cost is $30 for a card for 10 classes.
- Free-Group Exercise. Chair Volleyball is a modified version of regular volleyball. The game is played with an inflatable beach ball and all players must remain seated while the game is in play. A great team activity, which can improves upper body mobility, balance,and strength.
- Day & Time: Schedule varies, usually meets as follows: Monday at 12 noon and Wednesdays and Fridays at 10:30 am.
- Join us for open gym time at the Community-Senior Center. Any age is welcome but there is no direct supervision or organized program. We have basketballs here or bring you can bring your own equipment.
- Day & Time: Monday through Thursday between 3-4 pm.
- The second Wednesday of each month, we are able to offer the services of Podiatrist Dr. Allan Clayman. He will do routine foot care. Call for further guidelines or questions. Appointment fee is $45. By appointment only, please call the Council on Aging at 508-647-6540.
- Certified volunteer counselors provide information, counseling, and other assistance on health insurance options for seniors citizens and other Medicare beneficiaries. Call 1-508-647-6540 to make an appointment.
- Days & Times: Tuesdays from 1-4:00 pm, Wednesdays from 10 am - 12 noon, Thursdays from 1:30 pm - 3:45 pm.
Strength, Stretch and Tone
- Using bands and light weights, improve your muscle strength, flexibility and posture. Optional use of a chair for balance and support.
- Day & Time: Fridays at 10 am.
- Cost: $3 per class, ongoing and uses a Multi-class Exercise Card.
- A small, intimate group meets to exercise with Richard Simmons and other video exercise leaders.
- Day & Time: Thursdays at 10am.
- A very popular weekly exercise program. Instructor led stretching and positioning to facilitate mind-body synthesis and well-being.
- Day & Time: Tues at 3 pm or 2:45 with Lisa.
- Cost: $3 per class, ongoing, uses Multi-class Exercise Card ($30 for a card for 10 classes).
- Zumba combines high energy and motivating music with unique movements that fuses Latin and International music. This is an ongoing class so you can start it at any time! Don’t get left out of this fun program. This class is being led by Susan Craver.
- Day & Time: Mondays at 11:30 pm.
- Cost: $3 per class, ongoing, uses Multi-class Exercise Card. ($30 for a card for 10 classes)
- Do you like to make jewelry, but don’t have all the supplies? Do you want to join some other people who love to make beaded jewelry? Come to our drop-in beaded jewelry making programs! You can come and make your own beaded jewelry creations including earrings, bracelets, necklaces, etc. All materials will be provided. There will be a modest charge per item made and taken. Sign up is requested so we can have an idea of number of attendees, but not required. Assistance will be available, but this is not a formal class.
- Day & Time: Varies by month.
- Do you love to sing? Would you like to join others and bring that love of music to people in nursing homes? Or do you want to get together with other folks who just like to sing? If yes than come to join us. The Goldenaires choral group meets weekly for practice or performances in Metro West.
- Day & Time: Tuesdays at 10 am. (No practice during the summer).
- Each week a dedicated and talented group of women come together to knit, crochet, and share friendship. Many of their creations are sold each year to help raise money for the Friends, or are donated to local charities. All levels are welcome. Call the Natick Community-Senior Center at 508-647-6540 for more information.
- Day & Time: Wednesdays at 1 pm.
- If you love to create works of art with fabric, or if you have always wanted to make a quilt, this is a group for you. All levels are welcome.
- Day & Time: Thursdays at 1 pm.
Watercolor & Sketching
- Every week a very talented group of artists gather to share their latest art projects, questions, idea's and experience. We have volunteer instructors, who are themselves talented artists, who are eager to share their knowledge, critiques and enthusiasm. Whether a beginner or experienced artist come and make some new friends.
- Classes run at various times during the year. Call the Center for information.
- A diverse group of individuals who like to write and meet weekly to share and discuss their poems, short stories, and other creative pieces. For new and experienced writers.
- Day & Time: Tuesdays at 1 pm.