November 3, 2020-- Presidential Election
NOVEMBER 3, 2020--PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION
The Presidential election will take place on Tuesday, November 3, 2020.
Just a reminder Natick is split between two state Senate districts so there are two different ballots, however there are no party specific ballots for this election. There are links to sample ballots further down on this page.
VOTE EARLY IN PERSON
All early voting will take place at Morse Institute Library
EARLY voting will be available from October 17-30. No application is required for in-person early voting. All COVID-19 procedures will be followed during early voting. All voters are requested to wear masks and to follow social distancing guidelines. The hours are:
- Saturdays and Sundays: October 17-18 and 24-25: 10:00 AM-3:00 PM
- Mondays-Wednesdays: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Thursdays: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Fridays: 9:00 AM - Noon
ELECTION DAY- NOVEMBER 3, 2020
- The polls will be open on Election Day, Tuesday, November 3, 2020 from 7:00 AM - 8:00 PM. All polls will follow COVID -19 procedures. Voters are requested to wear masks and follow social distancing protocols.
- Please note Precincts 1, 2 and 3 have been moved to the gym at Natick High School. (Precincts 1 and 3 previously voted at Brown Elementary School and Precinct 2 at the Cole Center). The high school space is considerably larger and allows for improved social distancing and accessibility
Click here to view the warrant which will include all offices on the ballot (will be posted when available)
Accessible ballots may be viewed at https://www.sec.state.ma.us/wheredoivotema/bal/MyElectionInfo.aspx
Sample ballots may also be viewed here