2020 Annual Town Election
Annual Town Election-- has been rescheduled to June 30, 2020
For the safety of voters and election workers, voting by mail is strongly encouraged.
The warrant for the Annual Town Election is posted here.
The Voter Registration deadline for the Annual Town Election is now June 19th. Absentee and Early voting ballots are now available by mail only.
Emergency legislation related to COVID-19 allows early voting by mail. This requires a an early ballot application which is available at http://www.sec.state.ma.us/ele/elepdf/2020-Municipal-Early-Ballot-Application.pdf
Massachusetts allows registered voters to vote by absentee ballot if they: (Please note the last bullet)
- will be asbent from the city on election day, and/or
- have a physical disability that prevents voting at polls, and/or
- cannot vote at the polls due to religious beliefs
- any person taking precaution related to COVID-19 in response to a declared state of emergency or from guidance from a medical professional, local or state health official, or any civil authority
Absentee ballot applications are available at http://www.sec.state.ma.us/ele/elepdf/absentee/English-Absentee-Ballot-Application.pdf
If you are unable to download either the absentee or early vote by mail applications you may send any form of written communication, with your signature, requesting an absentee ballot.
All applications and/or correspondence, with your signature, may be emailed to email@example.com, mailed to Town Clerk’s Office, 13 East Central St., Natick, MA 01760 or you may drop it in the mail slot at the front of the building (to the right of the door. You may also call (508) 647-6430 X4 and a member of the staff will be able to help you.
If you are not registered to vote you may register
- On-line at https://www.sec.state.ma.us/OVR/
- My mail using this form https://www.sec.state.ma.us/ele/elepdf/Voter-reg-mail-in.pdf
- If you are pre-registered or automatically registered you will receive an acknowledgement in the mail