Transportation & Parking
Natick Center Parking
The Town of Natick provides parking for commuters and Natick Center businesses in various parking lots and reserved on-street spaces. These permits are sold on a first-come, first-served basis with priority given to renewals.
If you are applying for a parking permit for the first time, please contact the Community & Economic Development Office to see if permits are available. When permits are sold out, your name will be placed on a wait list.
- Downtown Business: $350 yearly (2021 Rate)
- Commuter lot (resident): $830 yearly
- Commuter lot (non-resident): $1200 yearly
- Fees are prorated for permits purchased throughout the year.
Natick Center Parking Contact Information
- Parking Enforcement - Police Department 508-647-9500
- Paying/Disputing a ticket - Treasurers Office 508-647-6425
- Purchasing a Parking Pass - Community & Economic Development 508-647-6450
- Parking Lot Maintenance - DPW 508-647-6550
Please refer to the Parking Map for parking locations in Natick Center.
Applications & Payment
After contacting the Community & Economic Development Office for availability and current prorated fee, please download and complete an application for downtown business parking or commuter parking and submit it with your check, payable to Town of Natick.
Alternatively, you may submit your application by mail or in person, and make your payments online (choose “Parking Permits”). Paying online is available in January only and you will be charged the yearly rate. Any other time of the year, the rate will be prorated, and the Town accepts check or cash.
For more information, please contact the Community & Economic Development Office at 508-647-6450.
Say hello to convenient parking in Natick Center with the Passport Parking app! No more digging for coins. This is how parking should be.
Pay, extend, and manage your parking session with just a few taps. It’s easy! Just park where you see Passport Parking app signs & decals, pay for your parking session from your phone, and be on your way.
What are the benefits of using Passport Parking?
● No coins, no problem:
○ Pay quickly and securely with your phone.
○ Forget refilling the meter in the rain or braving the cold.
● Stress-free parking:
○ Get alerts when your parking session is about to end.
○ Stop worrying about how much time is left on the meter.
● No need to rush:
○ Add time to your parking session directly from your phone.
○ Your plans change, your parking spot shouldn't. Simply extend your parking session via our
● Easy expenses:
○ Receive email receipts at the end of your parking session.
○ Expenses made easy, manage your parking history through the mobile app.
How do I pay for parking with Passport Parking?
1. Download the Passport Parking app from the Apple App Store or Google Play store.
2. Create an account with your mobile phone number or email address.
3. Park anywhere you see Passport Parking app signs & decals.
4. Pay for your parking session from your phone.
5. Extend your time remotely if you’d like to stay longer!