2019 Annual Town Election
Voting Information Annual Town Election--March 26, 2019
Here is information on all things related to the Annual Town Election which is scheduled for Tuesday, March 26, 2019. Click here if you are interested in the filing dates included in the election/political calendar.
Absentee ballots are now available for the Annual Town Election
- Absentee ballot applications must be received no later than noon on Monday, March 25th
- A voter may vote absentee if he/she will be absent from Natick on election day, if a physical disability prevents him/her from voting at the polling place, or for religious beliefs which prevent the voter from voting on election day.
- Absentee ballot applications and information are available at the Town Clerk’s Office or by going on-line at http://www.sec.state.ma.us/ele/eleabsentee/absidx.htm
- Absentee ballot applications may be completed by the voter or a family member.
- A voter who will be out of town for the election may complete an absentee ballot application at the Town Clerk’s office and vote the ballot at that time or the ballot may be mailed.
- Ballots may not be taken out of the office unless they are mailed
Click on your precinct to view your ballot. If you are not sure of your precinct number you can check it at the following link. http://www.sec.state.ma.us/wheredoivotema/bal/MyElectionInfo.aspx
- Sample ballot for Precinct 1
- Sample ballot for Precinct 2
- Sample ballot for Precinct 3
- Sample ballot for Precinct 4
- Sample ballot for Precinct 5
- Sample ballot for Precinct 6
- Sample ballot for Precinct 7
- Sample ballot for Precinct 8
- Sample ballot for Precinct 9
- Sample ballot for Precinct 10
The chart below details the current openings in Town Meeting and how many people have filed papers for those seats.
More information will be posted here as it becomes available. If you have any questions please call Diane Packer at (508) 647-6430 X 4 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.