Shaw Park 

Hours & Notes:
  • Dawn till Dusk
  • Dogs must remain on leash (picked up after)
  • No alcohol, fires or golfing
Please help us keep our parks beautiful by adhering to the notes above and following all signage in our parks.  

Fields are operated by the Community Services, Recreation & Parks Division and maintained by the DPW, Land Facilities & Natural Resources Division.  

Shaw Park was donated to the Town of Natick as a public park in 1932 by Mrs. R.G.Shaw. She engaged Mr. Charles Gorely of Wellesley to landscape the site as a park before it was given to the Town of Natick. The "Old Natick Inn" previously occupied the land until it was closed in 1929. 

  • Historic Site