Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
April 23, 2018, 6:15 PM - 6:30 PM @ Edward Dlott Meeting Room/Board of Selectmen's Meeting Room
April 23, 2018, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM @ Natick Community Senior Center
Revolutionize Your Retirement with author Dorian Mintzer
Monday, April 23, 2pm, free In this interactive presentation/workshop you’ll be guided to begin to develop a roadmap to successfully navigate the second half of life. We’ll focus on issues such as:
• The changing landscape of retirement in the 21st century
• Understanding the changing paradigm about aging
• The importance of connection, engagement and purpose and meaning
• Embracing your "bonus years" as a time to grow, learn and evolve
• Conversations to have with your spouse/partner/significant other in your life
Dorian (Dori) Mintzer, M.S.W., PhD, Board Certified Coach, has over 45 years of clinical experience as a therapist, coach, consultant, speaker, writer and teacher.
April 23, 2018, 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
April 23, 2018, 5:00 PM - 6:15 PM @ Edward Dlott Meeting Room/Board of Selectmen's Meeting Room
April 23, 2018, 6:00 PM - 10:00 PM @ School Committee Room