Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
View All Calendars is the default. Choose Select a Calendar to view a specific calendar. Subscribe to calendar notifications by clicking on the Notify Me® button, and you will automatically be alerted about the latest events in our community.
May 9, 2017, 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Listeners of all ages are always welcome.
As always no registration required!
May 9, 2017, 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM
Come join the Friends plan for the year of supporting the Bacon Free Library. There are big jobs and small jobs that need helping hands. Last year, the Friends gave the BFL over $16,000 for programs, books/materials, and so much more.
Here are a few examples of what you could do to help:
1. Bake for author visits
2. Man tables at various town functions to help boost the library’s profile in the community
3. Join a sub-committee – membership, fundraising, etc.
4. Take on a leadership role
5. Make suggestions for programming
6. Help decorate the BFL for the Holidays!
7. Assist with the planning and execution of the Garden or Kitchen Tours
8. Give us more ideas – we love ideas!
April 25, 2017, 1:00 PM - May 25, 2017, 3:00 PM @ Natick Community Senior Center
Join us for the Spring 2017 Citizens Leadership Academy
Tuesday & Thursday, 1-3pm from April 25 to May 25, free
Refreshments are served.
• Get to know town government and gain insight into the wide range of services offered here in Natick.
• Sessions include tours and presentations about: police and fire services, government finance, public works, community services, Natick public schools and libraries, administrative and regulatory services, town history, economic development, property assessment.
• Q & A and group discussion.
Graded an “A” by nearly all who have participated, our Alums are quite enthusiastic about the program; “I loved every second of it! It was a great use of my time…This is hard to say, but in almost every class there was something that really stuck with me…”
and “An overall wonderful experience…now I know who to call.”
May 9, 2017, 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM