The Building Inspectors' responsibilities include:
- The construction, reconstruction, alteration, repair, demolition, removal, inspection, issuance and revocation of permits, classification and definition of any buildings or structures and use of occupancy of all buildings and structures.
- The inspection of wood stoves, fences, signs and pools.
- The standards or requirements for materials to be used in connection including provisions for safety, ingress and egress, energy conservation, sanitary conditions and fire safety.
- The establishment of reasonable fees for inspections
- The certification of inspections of buildings, schools, daycare, restaurants, multi-family and all public buildings.
- Enforcement and administration of the Natick Zoning Bylaws.
- Residential Express Permit Application- Roof, Doors, Windows, Insulation, Kitchen/Bath Reno
- Residential Long Permit Application- New Construction, Addition, Basement Remodel, Porch/Deck
- Commercial Express Permit Application- Kiosk, Signs, Temp CO, Tent, Temp Trailer
- Commercial Long Permit Application- New Buildings, Addition, Tenant Improvement/Fitout
- Sheet Metal Permit Application (PDF)
- GAS PERMIT APPLICATION (FILLABLE PDF)
- PLUMBING PERMIT APPLICATION (FILLABLE PDF)
- ELECTRICAL PERMIT APPLICATION (FILLABLE PDF)
- WORKERS COMP AFFIDAVIT (FILLABLE PDF)
- Town of Natick Permit Fee Schedule
- Intensity Regulation Chart- Includes Minimum Lot Dimensions and Setbacks
- Departmental Building Permit Procedures (PDF)
- Energy Conservation Application Form (PDF)
- New Residential Procedure (PDF)
- Woodstove Installation Checklist (PDF)
- Commercial and New Construction Tenant Fit Up Procedures (PDF)
- Fences and Sheds (PDF)
- Residential New Construction (PDF)
- Visitability Standards (PDF)